BERLIN ART WORKSHOPS
Creative e-courses, retreats and mixed media art + adventure workshops led by American artist Stephanie Levy in Berlin, join us :) xo
Have you ever dreamed of visiting a place in Europe, full of culture, great food + a relaxed way of life with an artsy, creative vibe? Welcome to Berlin, my soul city.
On my first trip to Europe in 1992, I fell head over heels in love with Berlin. In my Art + Adventure Workshop, I'll be sharing all of my favorite places and insider tips for Berlin with you.
You'll see world class museums and galleries, feel Berlin's vibrant culture, taste European treats, and enjoy creative studio mornings together experimenting with mixed media collage.
If you've ever wanted to soak up European art + culture while having fun with a group of international friends - this is the perfect opportunity for you.
There is only ONE final space remaining for the Berlin Art + Adventure Workshop in September 3-7, 2014 - and I'd love for you to take part!
Check out this special "sneak peek" from behind the scenes at our June workshop HERE.
Studio photos by photographer Alexandre de Brabant.
During the Art + Adventure Workshop, we'll meet each morning in our beautiful, historic, light filled studio to work with mixed media collage in a relaxed atmosphere.
No experience is necessary for my workshops and all levels are welcome. I believe that everyone is creative.
In the afternoons and evenings, we'll explore Berlin's incredible artistic offerings and urban charm together.
Join me and a small group of friendly, open-minded new friends from around the world this September in Berlin.
Once in Berlin, you'll be greeted with an afternoon tea, coffee, and treats reception in one of my favorite cafes.
Then we'll take a tour of my neighborhood and I'll show you some of my most loved spots in Berlin including artsy shops, lovely places to eat, drink, and people watch, as well as fascinating architecture and a bit of Berlin's unique history.
Our Art + Adventure Workshop days together will be filled with the perfect mix of creative studio time and exploring the best of Berlin.
We'll visit the most interesting museum and gallery exhibitions, and you'll see Berlin from the water in a charming afternoon boat ride too.
I'm a huge fan of Berlin and I'd love to share my enthusiasm about this city with you!
Have a peek at our detailed Berlin Art + Adventure Workshop Itinerary Plan here.
Your Berlin Art + Adventure Workshop will include:
- 4 creative mornings making mixed media collage art in a historic light filled studio
- 4 adventurous afternoons together touring the best of Berlin's artistic + cultural offerings
- an afternoon tea, coffee, and treat reception to greet you in Berlin in one of my favorite local cafes
- all of your mixed media art materials are provided, including my private stash of papers and goodies collected from around the world
- your own 5 day public transportation ticket to see Berlin during our afternoon adventures + free time to explore
- all admission fees for the museums, galleries, and exhibitions we visit together
- a charming boat ride on Berlin's Spree River, from the East Side Gallery to the Charlottenburg Castle
- a tour of my favorite Berlin neighborhood with artsy shops, lovely places to eat and drink, and a personal introduction to Berlin's unique history
- all of your drinks and snacks during our studio workshop time
- 3 delicious, fresh homemade lunches prepared by a local chef
- a yummy Sunday brunch with more great homemade food + some of my favorite German bakery treats
- a fun "made in Berlin" goodie bag + many more delightful surprises!
All participants will receive my specially prepared, 26 page Berlin guide in advance to download, which includes loads of interesting Berlin tips for cafes, restaurants, shopping, galleries, museums, day spas, travel tips for Germany, airport transfer info, and more.
I'll also set up a private Facebook event page for workshop participants, so that you can say hello even before you arrive in Berlin if you'd like.
All of your art materials are included in the workshop, and this workshop is focused on experimentation, play, trying out new materials, mixed media, and collage.
The only thing you need to bring is yourself, an open mind, and the desire for a creative adventure.
"Words cannot adequately describe the joy this workshop has brought to me. It was profound. Stephanie made everyone feel comfortable from the very first minute onward and the community of likeminded women from all over the world made me feel as though I somehow had come home.
As a graphic designer I usually work at the computer. It was such a pleasure and truly satisfying how the workshop gave me permission to say YES to playing with "real" colors, paper, glue and brushes again :-) It
definitely strengened my creative muscles!
The idea of the special combination of making art and exploring Berlin is absolutely brilliant! For those on a creative journey the art + adventure workshops berlin are invaluable."
- Martina Rehberg-Kortner, www.deliciousdesign.de
Berlin is a very affordable, relaxed city, and there is a great variety available for everyone's budget and taste!
Each night, we'll be reserving a table at a fun, casual restaurant for all in the group who'd like to join, but you are also free to spend your evenings as you wish.
Here are a few of my personal recommendations for lodging in Berlin, including a range of artsy bed and breakfasts, boutique hotels, and spacious apartments: http://www.stephanielevy.com/berlin-accommodation
To give you the most freedom and flexibility during your stay in Berlin, evening dinners and accommodations are not included in the workshop.
'Imagine: a studio filled with the most amazing light and a lovely view on a historical site, tables filled with a broad variety of colourful materials and different textures to play with, piles of inspiring books written and created by artists from all over the world, home made, heavenly and healthy food for lunch and in-between moments, when creative enthusiasm asks for extra energy, pairs and pairs of glittering eyes, people radiating happiness as they are following their heart and putting magic to their canvases, dreaming of a boat trip following the flow of the river Spree, criss-crossing Berlin by taking the U- and S-Bahn and by walking alongside its unique history, getting fascinated by the stunning art and architecture of Berlin, enjoying the afterglow of last night's dinner, an animated chat and a delightful glass of wine in one of the charming little restaurants of this vibrant city.
Stephanie, from your many e-courses I already knew you are an angel: thanks to this wonderful and perfectly organized workshop I know you are a star! Thank you so much for being the fantastic woman you are: doing what you do with passion and an eye for every single detail. I'll be back in September as I can't wait to experience this again and to meet new people and virtual friends in person! To many, many more!'
- Elke Colle, Belgium - http://estudiosdecococita.wordpress.com
Explore Berlin and celebrate your artistic + adventurous spirit this September.
Registration for the Berlin Art + Adventure Workshop is only $995 - a great deal including:
- 4 days of studio workshop time + all of your art materials are provided
- our personal group afternoon tours of Berlin, including your museum, gallery, and tour admission fees
- 3 daily delicious homemade lunches and snacks prepared by a local chef
- a yummy, homemade German style Sunday champagne brunch for our final celebration
- fun, daily group excursions with a group of friendly international guests
- a special "made in Berlin" goodie bag
- your own 5 day Berlin transportation pass
- + even more treats and surprises!
Our September Workshop has *only one spot left*, so if you are interested in taking part, please don't hesitate to sign up now.
For a deposit of $400, you can reserve the ONE final remaining space. If you'd prefer a payment plan for the remaining balance of $595, we'll be happy to arrange for that too.
For details on the workshop cancellation policy, please read the course Terms and Conditions here.
Worried about any language difficulties in Germany? Don't be :)
Berlin is a very international place these days and just about everyone speaks English. I speak fluent German as well, so we won't have any communications problems on that end either.
Any other questions about my Berlin Art + Adventure Workshops?
Please feel free to contact me with any of your questions at email@example.com
Treat yourself to this unique adventure + experience the lovely city of Berlin for only $995.
In our Berlin Art + Adventure Workshop, you'll make new friends from around the world and give your creative ideas time and space to flourish.
Reserve your space today, and join us for a magical time in Berlin this September.
I look forward to meeting you, making art, and exploring Berlin together,
- p.s. - For news about upcoming Berlin workshops + online courses in 2015, be sure to sign up for my creative newsletter here.
- My Berlin workshop information is now available in German, click here to read more - auf deutsch!
- For a "behind the scenes" sneak peek at our June Berlin Art + Adventure Workshop, please click here. See you in September :)