Hi folks! I could really use your advice on a project I've been working on for a long time.
I'm putting the finishing touches on my e-course this week, and I'd love to get some feedback from you. It has been a true labor of love during the past 10 months as I have written, edited, and put lots of heart, soul, and my personal stories into this course.
In a nutshell, I've developed this e-course to help you:
- boost your self-confidence and find the courage to pursue your creative dreams
- create new work more often and avoid getting stuck in ruts
- devlop multiple income streams and earn money from your creative work
- nurture yourself and stay balanced in the process
- connect with others and build a network of positive support
- expand your horizons through daily adventure projects
- celebrate your creative spirit and add more joy, fun, and color to your life
I'll be sharing lots of fun activities each week with new illustrations and artwork, plus 12 exclusive, in-depth artist interviews created especially for this e-course. There is another special bonus surprise coming up which I will unveil next week. I'm so excited and I can't wait to share it all with you!
I wanted to hear from you today about any specific topics you'd like to see me cover, and gather your suggestions as I get the course ready to share with you and the world. If there are particular artists, designers, crafters, creative bloggers, writers, coaches, or anyone else you'd love to see me interview, please let me know.
Thanks so much for your time and input! I really appreciate it! Big hugs from Munich!