I’d like to invite you to join Creative Courage, an international e-course about finding, following, and realizing your creative dreams. Creative Courage is a practical guide to help you clarify your own unique path and give you the tools you need to start making your goals real.
I'm happy to announce that the next session of Creative Courage will run from January 9th – February 24th, 2012.
I've invited 12 expert guests to join us for exclusive Creative Courage interviews. We'll get tips and advice on how to move more quickly in the direction of our goals, as these women us tell their personal stories and explain how they are finding and following their creative dreams.
Our special interview guests this session include:
- Andrea Scher, creator of Superhero Designs and Mondo Beyondo
- Kelly Lynn Jones, artist and founder of Little Paper Planes
- Mati Rose McDonough, artist, creator of Get Your Paint On, co-founder of Teahouse Studio
- Jennifer Louden - multi-talented author of bestselling The Women's Comfort Book, retreat leader, and creator of the Savor & Serve Experiment
- Janine Vangool - creator of the beautiful UPPERCASE book and magazine series out of Calgary
- Amy Ng, Malaysian illustrator and creator of Pikaland and the Camp Pikaland virtual school
- Heather Smith Jones, author of Water, Paint, Paper and founder of Blue Sparrow Press
- Belinda Kemp - Australian artist and designer, aka Gretchen Mist
- Amelia Critchlow - UK based artist and creator of the experimental art e-course
- Kate Swoboda - writer, speaker, life coach, and creator of Your Courageous Life
- Jill Bliss, artist, illustrator, designer at Jill Bliss: art + craft + design
- Michelle Ward, When I Grow Up creative coach and co-creator of The Declaration of You
This amazing group of women from around the world will share their secrets on how they have accomplished their dreams of publishing books, building online businesses, creating workshops and e-courses, and earning a living as successful, thriving creative artists, illustrators, authors, coaches, and instructors.
As a unique bonus in Week 4, we will travel on a virtual field trip to Barcelona, Spain to enjoy European art, architecture, culture, and design. I'll share my personal photos and travel impressions from Barcelona via the e-course website, and I’ll even send you a personal postcard featuring my collage artwork directly from Barcelona, if you'd like.
I encourage you to register for the Creative Courage e-course, open your mind and heart, and start listening to your deepest, truest wishes for your life.
The Creative Courage e-course is $99 USD for seven weeks of fun, color, encouragement, inspiration, love, 12 exclusive expert interviews - and it includes a unique *virtual* field trip to Barcelona, Spain, plus a personal postcard sent to you from Barcelona.
Simply click on the "add to cart" button below, and you will be redirected to PayPal where you can complete your transaction.
Register now to join us for the next session.
Thanks so much for your interest, and I look forward to beginning 2012 together with you.
p.s. - To find out more details about the course, plus read lots of new testimonials from current students, just click here.