Last Sunday, I had such a nice afternoon meeting up with Swedish artist and photographer Sandra Juto with her husband Johann in Berlin. Sandra is brilliant and lovely...
and she of course knows where to get the best coffee in town!
I'm now a very proud owner of a pair of Sandra's hand-knitted Wrist Worms!
Sandra's Wrist Worms are so cool, stylish, warm, and comfortable - and these go perfectly with my red winter coat. You can order a pair or two (great handmade Xmas presents!) from Sandra's shop if you'd like - and they are 20% off this week! I'm already thinking that I may need another pair... I especially love these!
The other news is that my Creative Courage guest interview list for the next 2012 session is now complete! I'm thrilled to announce our newest special guests from around the world:
- Jennifer Louden - multi-talented author of bestselling The Women's Comfort Book, retreat leader, and creator of the Savor & Serve Experiment
- Janine Vangool - creator of the beautiful UPPERCASE book and magazine series out of Calgary
- Belinda Kemp - Australian artist and designer, aka Gretchen Mist
- Amelia Critchlow - UK based artist and creator of the experimental art e-course
- Kate Swoboda - writer, speaker, life coach, and creator of Your Courageous Life
- Andrea Scher - creator of Superhero Designs and Mondo Beyondo
- Kelly Lynn Jones - artist and founder of Little Paper Planes
- Mati Rose McDonough - artist, creator of Get Your Paint On, co-founder of Teahouse Studio
- Amy Ng - Malaysian illustrator and creator of Pikaland and the Camp Pikaland virtual school
- Heather Smith Jones - author of Water, Paint, Paper and founder of Blue Sparrow Press
- Jill Bliss - artist, illustrator, designer at Jill Bliss: art + craft + design
- Michelle Ward - When I Grow Up creative coach and co-creator of The Declaration of You
I can't tell you how delighted I am to have the opportunity to interview all of these amazing women and share with you in the next session of Creative Courage.
What do my participants from the last session have to say? Here is a recent testimonial:
I'm so very grateful for the lovely group of participants who took part last session, and comments like Kristen's make my heart sing. If you'd like to find out how to join us in 2012, please click here.
Next week I am planning a week long celebration here on the blog... so please do come by for a visit! In the meantime, have a lovely weekend and all the best to you!