Ready celebrate Spring with some handmade goodness?
Good news: I have two Early Bird Specials for you today!
Registration is open now for both my new Creative Courageous Spring e-course and my popular 30 Days of Collage e-course, yoohoo! The Early Bird Special Price is only available today and tomorrow, so don't hesitate to sign up now.
Spring is one of the most gorgeous and invigorating times of the year, symbolizing new growth and beginnings.
In Creative Courageous Spring, we'll be celebrating springtime traditions from around the world and preparing wonderful recipes with asparagus, artichokes, fresh herbs, spring onions, rhubarb, and the first strawberries of the season, yum! We'll even have a Greek themed springtime feast!
Our Spring Session features:
- weekly DIY and mixed media projects for your pantry, for your home, to make and to use
- delicious, healthy, springtime recipes using fresh, seasonal market ingredients
- 5 inspiring guest interviews with international artists, authors, chefs, and crafters
- my personal videos to encourage you and introduce a new theme for each week
- visual journaling to collect and document your creative, seasonal projects
- special group book club selections for refreshing new reading ideas
- themed outdoor photo walks to notice our environments and seasons - these have been a real hit!
- and the best part - our creative, friendly, international community
We'll begin on March 17th, and I'd love to meet you in class!
"Stephanie's e-courses are always inspiring - full of fun projects, wonderful interviews, as well as a great caring and supportive community. This course is no exception. I am so grateful it will run all year." - Jill, Australia
Our in-depth guest interviews will offer inspiration for your creative work and life. This Spring Session our special guests will be:
- Emma Lamb - crochet designer, 'living in colour' blogger, colour enthusiast, crafter and stylist from Edinburgh, Scotland
- Bonnie Forkner - creator of Going Home to Roost, blogger, designer, celebrator of all things homemade
- Ashley English - author of the Small Measures blog, her new book Handmade Gatherings, A Year of Pies, and the Homemade Living Series of books, which covers canning to making cheese to bee keeping
- Dana Komjaty - aka Leililaloo - creator of the Magical Wild Crafting blog, artist + herbal enthusiast from Amsterdam
- Lala Ema - creator of the My Castle in Spain blog and a French pop up Patisserie that travels the world
Have you been waiting for the next session of 30 Days of Collage to open up? Hooray - here it is!
This is the only time that I'll be offering 30 Days of Collage this year, so don't miss out.
We had such an amazing time during the last session of this course! The student work and the guest interviews from around the world were just incredible.
"Thank you so much Stephanie for a wonderful course, I have taken several online classes in Photography and Mixed Media and this one was truly one of the best ;)... You have really introduced us to the world of collage and it has been very inspirational to see the work of many different collage artist including the work of the students in this class." Sigrun, Iceland
This session we'll have 10 fresh interviews! Our talented guest collage artists for this session of 30 Days of Collage will be:
- Lorena Siminovich
- Sarah Ahearn
- Michelle Caplan
- Randel Plowman
- Melinda Tidwell
- Sabine Remy
- Alexis Anne Mackenzie
- Donna Watson
- Macrina Busato
- Robert Mars
This new group of international collage artists will join us for exclusive interviews, tell us more about their art and work process, and share some of their best collage tips with us. I can't wait!
"Thank you so much Stephanie! I have enjoyed every second of this course, it was incredible fun! Many of the materials and techniques were new to me and I had a blast exploring them. The guest interviews and everyones work have been a pleasure to follow. So inspiring!!!" Sylvia, Sweden
Our next session of 30 Days of Collage begins May 1st, 2014. This is the only time I'll be offering this course in 2014, and I'd love for you to take part. It's also a great course to take with your kids ;)
"30 Days of Collage is a wonderful course! I had so much fun participating in it! It changed and refreshed my ideas about who one could accomplish in an online course.
Stephanie presents all the information and tutorials for collaging very clearly, is such a gracious host and introduced such wonderful artists for inspiration. We were given the opportunity to share our work as class participants in several different social media outlets - so felt nurtured and encouraged in the process.
Plus, it was just plain fun! I highly recommend her course!" Jane, USA
I hope you are getting excited about the coming of spring and the changing of the seasons!
It won't be long and we're going to have a such great time making many fun, handmade projects.
Join us for Creative Courageous Spring - March 17th - April 21st
and for 30 Days of Collage - May 1st - 30th
Sign up now to get your Early Bird Springtime Specials + I look forward to seeing you in class!
Hugs from Berlin,
p.s. - Are you a returning student? Use welcomeback as your Discount Code at registration to get an additional $10 off the Early Bird price today :) xoxo