This spring has been very busy for me in Berlin, but also very good!
For instance, I had the wonderful opportunity to meet up with lots of creative ladies,
enjoy memorable meals, great conversation, and learn more about Sweden from Camilla,
and meet some of the fun, international ladies from my courses in person for a coffee in Berlin :)
My mailbox has been happily full of treasures arriving from course participants around the world
and I thank you all for your kindness, creativity, and generosity - my postcards will be on the way soon!
I was also delighted to interview 5 creative, inspiring ladies for my Creative Courageous Spring course.
- Emma inspired us with her beautiful crochet work and gave us some great blogging tips
- Ashley shared the news about her new book Handmade Gatherings - which I can't wait to get my hands on!
- Dana explained more about her personal path to Wild Magical Crafting and we celebrated the opening of her brand new Etsy shop
- Lala told us how she moved from the world of languages and textile design to opening her own Pop Up French Patisserie in beautiful Spain
- Bonnie shared her best ideas on time management, life balance, and how she stays creative while juggling work and a new baby
Thank you awesome, talented power ladies for taking part in Creative Courageous Year!
I also worked on my big, fat, visual journal where I'm documenting all of the recipes and DIY projects that we're making in Creative Courageous Year. It's a lot of work, but I hope it will be something that my girls will enjoy and use for years to come.
One of my favorite things to do this spring has been taking early morning walks when everything is still,
noticing the beautiful blooms on the trees
and up close, still wet with dew.
I'm so happy to see the sunshine again, I'd mostly love to walk around outside all day long, wouldn't you?
I hope you are having creative good times this spring too!
Would you like a fresh springtime print to brighten up your walls? Sign up for my newsletter to get your free print + artist interviews, recipes, plus workshop news and discounts - get your copy here.